- Point Source Coaxials are available in 6.5”, 5”x7” and 6”x9”.
- Cone bodies consist of a very lightweight glass fiber material that is extremely fast and produces an excellent low frequency response. The tweeters are neodymium soft domes located at the base of the cone body, hence the name “Point Source”.
- Imaging is greatly improved over standard post mount assemblies.
- Power handling is strong at 75 to to 100 watts.
- 6.5” Glass Fiber Coaxial Speaker set
- 20mm Pole-mounted tweeter – Point Source
- Santoprene rubber Surround.
- Mylar capacitor on the tweeter
- ferrite magnet
- Power handling: 100 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 22Khz
- Voice Coil: 4 ohm, 1.25” Copper with aluminum former
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Mounting Depth: 2.25”
Hearing is believing so stop by your MMATS dealer today and audition a pair PS65cx’s 6.5 Inch car speakers and see the incredible difference point source technology makes for your car speakers imaging capabilities.